Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Daily Practice 307/365

Title: "Rabbit Proof Fence"
(click on image to view larger)
  
The university campus where I work is renowned for its herds of bunnies grazing on the lush lawns. Of course they get everywhere, and one place they are theoretically not allowed is the rhododendron garden. There's an elaborate fence and gate system "protecting" the garden somewhat effectively. I was out for a walk to clear my head this afternoon, and saw this somewhat ominous image as I approached the gate into the garden. I probably felt more fearful than the bunnies do!

2 comments:

Elenka said...

Were there bunnies behind the fence ?

Paul said...

No bunnies were caught on camera behind the fence, which is surprising since they are so resourceful at getting around these barriers.