Saturday, March 20, 2010

Daily Practice 79/365

Title: "She walked down to the lake, her new spring dress bringing a smile to her face"
 (click to view larger)

I went to the lake today to enjoy a walk in the woods and also to try out something experimental with multiple exposures on film. I just finished processing the film and will make some prints soon. I can tell by looking at the negatives that the basic idea worked (one bug needs to be worked out), so this may be the start of a new project.

I noticed the spring sun on these willow trees that are starting to get their new leaves. I love the shape of these trees, and the yellow colour of the fresh foliage. I felt as though things had come full circle, since the trees have a similar colour in the fall:

(click to view larger)

No comments: